Childhood reality

When I was a child , I used to thought that cartoons are real. One of my sweetest cartoon was Doraemon, here every possible things has been shown real to us like mirror world, life on other planets,hi-fi technologies, etc. The places shown here were really very amazing. I thought that such places exist somewhere in reality and always dream to reach there. A hill is there, school is present just before the hill, small city is there, everything is really very amazing and wonderful. A life in such a place need nothing to enjoy. 

 It seems to be somewhat real and it shows the future condition of the Earth where a very less green environs would be there and whole would be cover with buildings, factories,etc . 
It is my dream place,may be yours too. The continuous destruction of ecosystem would lead to many hazardous problem , I don't mean that factories shouldn't be built, it should be there but not in a huge amount.
There are different thoughts,dreams,etc of different childrens. May be real or may not be but all are created from the surrounding ideas. When somebody watch something, he/she started creating infinite ideas related to that particular topic. And that ideas sometimes become our dream or stubborn destiny. When I grew up and came to knew that all I thought was just a virtual dreams then I really become very hurted but still dream and wish to move to such a beautiful place in my life before die.

Jugal Kishore Das
Assam,India

Comments

  1. Very nice
    It's also my dream, hopefully we'll get to visit such a place one day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oyy jugal!
    yaa kar K.V. BORJHAR, kae picche ek Lake or Mountain haa!
    hamara school bhi bahat accha ha, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these world famous animations were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reason of our existence

Day dreaming , an illusive distraction